Import Finance is a flexible short term loan that can help your business to manage cash flow from the date a supplier's invoice becomes payable up to the point of settlement from the ultimate buyer. The two main types of important finance we offer are Letters of credit and Bills for collection.
What does it offer you:
- Provides greater flexibility and liquidity by bridging the gap between payment for imported goods and receipt of funds through subsequent sales.
- Allows you to make timely payments to your suppliers.
- Enhances your business reputation with potential to negotiate more favorable payment terms.
- Can be used to extend your credit period beyond the terms given by your supplier under Documentary Credits and Documentary Collections.
- Available through local funding (Naira) and offshore funding (foreign currency).
- Available for importation of goods.
For more information:
Please visit a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch near you or call 0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 7826242) or +234 01 270 9676 or email [email protected]