Business Banking Account
This is a special current account designed for small businesses with an annual turnover of less than N60 million. It can be opened with N10 000.
What does it offer you:
- 25% discount on selected capacity building courses.
- You enjoy free access to internet banking and free e-mail alerts
- You are also automatically eligible to open a domiciliary account
How much it will cost you:
- You pay a current account maintenance fee of N1 for every N1, 000 debit
- You pay a Federal Government of Nigeria stamp duty charge of N50 for transactions above N1, 000
What you need to apply:
- A completed account opening form. Please download here (PDF)
- Two completed reference forms.
- Referees must be corporate account holders and not officers of the company or related companies
- Two signature cards filled in by each signatory to the account
- Two recent clear passport photographs of each signatory to the account with their names written on the back
- Any of valid international passport, driver's license, permanent voter's card or National ID card of each signatory
- Proof of residential address (e.g. utility bill issued in the last three months)
- Resident permit (where applicable)