Schools Fees Loan
The future you want for your child can become a reality with a Stanbic IBTC School Fees Loan. This loan is open to Stanbic IBTC customers only. The loan can also be used to pay for other expenses, such as buying a laptop or materials needed to complete school projects.
What does it offer you:
- You get immediate access to a revolving term loan to pay school fees directly to the school.
- Flexible repayment terms over four months (if the school fees are payable each term) or 12 months (if school fees are payable yearly).
- Flexible interest rates.
- You can renew the loan every year if you have a satisfactory repayment and current account record.
What do I need to apply:
- An overdraft can be proof that confirms your place of work.
- You must have been with your current employer for six months or longer.
- Salary domiciliation/payroll deduction at company level.
- Permanently employed or contract worker at an approved company with valid contract terms.
- You have to be a Nigerian citizen with permanent residency.
- Earn a minimum net monthly income of N20 000.
- Must be 21 years or older (but not older than 60 years on expiration of the facility).
- A satisfactory credit bureau report.