Enterprise Online Training
The Stanbic IBTC Enterprise Online is a partnership between Stanbic IBTC and Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos. It aims at equipping small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with skills and competencies needed to manage their businesses profitably, develop and defend viable business proposals, maximise their business funds, trade and prepare the them for easy access to finance. Over 3500 SMEs have been trained and over 350 SMEs had the opportunity to receive a one-on-one business advisory.
This training will give business owners the opportunity to navigate business challenges of the new normal. Available courses include but not limited to Business planning, Operations management, Financial management and so on. The top 35 candidates in the training will be selected for a one-on-one advisory session.
Terms and Conditions for the Stanbic IBTC Enterprise Online Training Giveaway.
The Stanbic IBTC giveaway (the “Giveaway”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (Stanbic IBTC) is only open to participants who are residents of Nigeria with valid Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook accounts (“Participants” or “you” or “your”).
Employees of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC and its subsidiaries (“Stanbic IBTC” or “us”) can participate but will not be rewarded. Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the giveaway for any participant at their discretion
2. Agreement to Official Rules:
The Giveaway is open to participants between 17 August 2020 and 23 August 2020.
By entering the contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, the rules/terms and conditions (as may be amended, supplemented or novated), which are final and binding on all participants. Winning a prize is contingent upon each participant meeting all the eligibility criteria, fulfilling all the requirements and complying with all the conditions.
This giveaway is not (at all) sponsored by, run by, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3. How to Enter:
- Follow Stanbic IBTC on any of Instagram (@stanbicibtc), Twitter(@stanbicibtc), or Facebook (@stanbicibtc).
- Look for the post on any of Instagram (@stanbicibtc), Twitter(@stanbicibtc), or Facebook (@stanbicibtc) and click on the Qualtrics link to submit the required information
- Participants must have an existing business (a business name or a limited liability company) with a valid registration number issued by Corporate Affairs Commission. (CAC)
- Participants must have valid business registration documents by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) CAP C20, LFN 2004
- Participants must operate a current account in a recognized Financial Institution
4. Selection and Prizes:
Only 350 training slots are available to participants which can include Stanbic IBTC’s current customers and non-customers. Non-customers may be engaged for account opening with Stanbic IBTC. Current customers will be engaged via direct mail while non-customers will be engaged through the various social media platforms provided above.
Winners will be selected in the following ways:
- On a first come first served basis through the details submitted on the Qualtrics link until the 350 slots are exhausted.
- Verification of the fulfillment of all stated criteria
The selected winners will be announced via Stanbic IBTC’s various social media platforms or direct mail (in the case of a current customer who got the offer via a mail) as soon as the participant gets the slot and further details are provided on how to proceed for the training.
Participants can win only ONCE during the entire duration of the Enterprise online training campaign. Where a participant engages using more than one of their social media platforms or email, they shall still only be entitled to one training slot.
The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the giveaway.
Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately that it is displayed on social media platforms.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Any dispute arising out of participating in this giveaway should be brought to our notice first, before subjecting to the jurisdiction of the Nigerian courts.
In the event of any comments or questions concerning these Terms and Conditions or for more information the giveaway, please contact us by e-mailing [email protected]