Stanbic IBTC Nominees
Who We Are
Stanbic IBTC Nominees Limited (SINL) is the first and leading custodial and investor services company in Nigeria for non-pension assets. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC, our Nominees subsidiary provides custodial services to both local and international clients taking investment positions in Nigeria.
With a clientele comprising high net-worth local and international investors, our highly professional and innovative team is well-equipped to consistently deliver premium customer service and global best practice in safe keeping of assets through cutting-edge technology.
Our parent company, Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC, is a member of the Association of Asset Custodians of Nigeria (AACN). The Company is also licensed as a Securities Lending Agent. SINL was also appointed by the CBN in 2009 to keep custody of Money Market and Other Fixed Income instruments for the Nigerian investing public.
Our principal businesses are:
- Safe-keeping for assets
- Settlement services for equities, bonds treasury bills and money market instruments
- Corporate action, income collection and proxy services
- Assets of investors fully segregared from bank's assets
- All capital and money market assets
- Real estate documents kept in vault
- Well-trained and experienced operations team ensure timely and accurate execution of trades
- Hosted on TCS BaNCS infrastructure
- Processing of FX inflows (FX purchase trades)
- Repatriation of FX for traded equities/fixed income
- Electronic Certificate of Capital Importation (eCCI) management
Reporting and reconciliation
- Our records with all depositories i.e. CSCS and CBN are reconciled daily
- Reports are also rendered to you and the regulators
- Resolution of exceptions with dealing teams
- Prompt dealing of all disclosure requests and audit confirmations
Payments & receipts
- Execution of all cash valid cash receipt or payment instructions by our well-trained settlement officers execute.
- Deployment of best in class enterprise solution - Business Online for cash management
- Prompt collection and payment of client dividends (cash and srip), coupons and maturity proceeds
- Proxy voting services
- Securities lending services
- Securities lending services
- Provision of prompt responses to clients
- Follow-up on relevant teams for resolution of client queries
- Account maintenance and detachment of shares
Universal financial services offering
- As a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Bank - a member of Stanbic IBTC Holdings, our clients can enjoy access to other financial services solutions based on request, and through over 175 branches nationwide. These include asset management, insurance broking, stock broking, trusteeship, global markets and more.
Backed by a fully operational team with world-class custodial platforms for records, processing and inventory management, our operations are fully embedded in business continuity principles, disaster recovery testing, online replication of data center as well as four (4) hours business recovery.
Our business platforms
Our custodial services are delivered via modern and cutting-edge channels that provide our clients with instant access and on-demand information.
IS Online (Investor Services Online) resides on the Business Online secure
platform and gives clients access to other banking products. IS Online enables clients to access their custody portfolios across multiple markets in Standard Bank’s custody network through a single platform and single login.
The IS Online custody platform is rich in capability and is structured along the following modules/functionality:
- Trade Initiation: Clients can manage their securities transactions including creation, amendment and cancellations.
- Corporate Actions: Clients are empowered to view and instruct on corporate actions.
- Asset Holdings and Securities enquires: Clients have access to view and extract reports on holdings, valuations and transactions.
- Charges: Provides a view of detailed custody and depository charges per safe-keeping account.
- Self-Service Administration: Allows clients customize their IS Online settings according to preferences.
- Multi-country: Allows single-view for trade initiation and corporate actions across regions irrespective of the country of origination.
Our custodial platforms are modular, giving clients the freedom to choose areas of functionality required by their businesses.
|Dr. Demola Sogunle||Chairman|
|Akeem Oyewale||Chief Executive|
|Babatunde Majiyagbe||Executive Director|
|Wole Adeniyi||Non-Executive Director|
|Inwang Akpan||Non-Executive Director|
|Charl Bruyns||Non-Executive Director|
|Titi Lawani||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|Martin Ogbodoi||Company Secretary|
|Bunmi Dayo-Olagunju||Non-Executive Director|
In recognition of our unrivaled service delivery, we have been honored with the following awards and accolades:
- Global Investors' Best Sub-Custodian in Nigeria (2007 - 2018)
- Global Custodian's Commended Rating in Domestic, Cross-Border & Leading Clients Survey rating in Nigeria (2007 - 2013)
- Global Finance's Best Sub-Custodiian Bank in Nigeria Award (2010 - 2018)
To contact us, please email [email protected], or call +234 01 422 7886 /8277 /7373/7817