Stanbic IBTC Nominees
Who We Are
Stanbic IBTC Nominees is a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, pioneering the custody business in Nigeria and providing services since 1994. We provide custodial services to both local and international clients taking investment positions in Nigeria and are currently the largest custodian of non-pension assets in the country.
As the pioneer of the custody business in the Nigerian market, it runs on cutting-edge technology and plays an active role in regulator and stakeholder engagement.
We play an active role in regulator and stakeholder engagement in the Nigerian market as we are one of the six appointed custodians of Money Market and Fixed Income Instruments by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), as well as one of the four appointed Securities Lending Agents appointed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Our offerings include:
- Safekeeping and settlement services for equities, bonds, treasury bills and money market instruments
- Corporate action, income collection and proxy services
- Global custody services
- American Depository Receipts
- Investment Accounting, Compliance Monitoring, Performance and Risk Reporting.
- Regional Custody Network for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Securities Lending
To contact us, please email [email protected], or call 01 422 7886, 01 422 7373 and 01 422 7817.